Re: [British-cars] [TR] Restoration expert stole my car

To: StagByTriumph@tscusa.org, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [British-cars] [TR] Restoration expert stole my car
From: "brian fitzgerald" <bfitz241@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 16:48:00 -0400
Just to let everyone know why I'm not giving out this guy's name, and it's
not because I'm afraid of a libel suit.
I have reason to believe he has suffered a major, life threatening illness,
either a stroke or a heart attack.
He was on Long Island, and is know to the local British car clubs around
here.
I'm not the only person victimized, but no further people can be injured as
he is out of business.

I also have reason to believe all his shop assets, as well as all cars there
were seized by the gov't.  The assets were probably sold, the cars scrapped.

As I said, I only have reason to believe, I don't have confirmation. As soon
as I receive confirmation, I will act accordingly.

I have contacted the Sherriff's Office, as well as this person's attorney,
and am awaiting a response.

My car was/is a 1960 red TR3a TS 76990L.  It has been stripped down, i.e.
the interior, drive train, gas tank wiring has been removed.  If you see it
, let me know.

Thanks, BF