Re: [British-cars] Recalls & Smart Laws

To: tr3driver@ca.rr.com
Subject: Re: [British-cars] Recalls & Smart Laws
From: ARoman4047@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:54:15 EDT
In a message dated 6/28/07 12:45:36 PM, tr3driver@ca.rr.com writes:

> Did you see the one about the cough syrup with ethylene glycol (antifreeze)
> in it ?  Killing people, not just dogs & cats.
>
> Randall

   Hey, it's sweet an' it's cheaper than corn syrup sweetener...What could be
better... ?-)
   FWIW, I was listenin' to a late nite radio show and the speaker
(admittedly
a proponent of the herbs and spices medicines...;-) casually mentioned the
hundreds of chemical compounds that are probably stored in our bodies...
His point was, that although each one might be harmless individually, no
studies were being done to see what happens (if anything...) when these
individual chemicals combine...

Tony in NJ
W.A.S.T.E.