Re: My Miata Brit Car experience

To: roland <csx2282@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: My Miata Brit Car experience
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:37:15 -0700
I had a similar situation not in a miata, but in a genuine british car -
my 1991 lotus elan.  Hit a nail, and I haerd it hitting the fender as it
went around.  So I pulled over.  I swapped out the space saver spare,
and had nowhere to put the actual wheel.  It ended up in the trunk with
the trunk lid open.  Good enough.

Phil Bates