Re: Back for a visit - newer fun cars

To: "Berry Kercheval" <berry@kerch.com>
Subject: Re: Back for a visit - newer fun cars
From: "Phil Bates" <jello@ida.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:38:54 -0600 (MDT)
I almost feel bad chiming in on this one.  I too bought a newer car.  Id
didn't go as new as a Mini, but I bought a 1991 Lotus Elan.  It's a
wonderful car.  Faster than a miata, takes turns like you can't believe a
front wheel drive car would, the top goes down, very reliable, and altough
not cheap, a very good value for the money.  Oh, and it's still
British!!!!

Phil Bates