Re: Back for a visit

To: "Spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Back for a visit
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 19:55:58 -0700
Bob Hamilton wrote:
> I am another old timer still hanging in here (since 1996???) and still
> caring for to three "orphans" namely Sunbeam Talbots.

Old timer? mid timer? ;) The list is almost 20 years old  ... Golly has
it been that long since I was using a 128K Mac to access a HP3000 and
posting using the vi editor.

I guess I kinda got bored with the list back when because the list
seemed to loose it's enthusiasm when all the baby lists grew up and left
home. I've kinda missed it since I left. When push comes to shove there
may be something to be said about returning to your roots.

Which begs the question, can we really go home again?  We'll see.

I'm home!

TeriAnn