TR4 brake caliper bracket needed.

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: TR4 brake caliper bracket needed.
From: philip ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 00:12:13 -0600
Once again I have the wrong part for our TR4.  This is a very early
TR4, CT2846L.

The left-side brake caliper bracket bent before the mounting ears
fractured off the brake caliper when the hub came off our TR4. This
makes it impossible to bolt up the caliper I got to replace the
broken one.

Please see
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/95607794/in/set-72057594059362942/
for the part I need.

Please see
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/95607797/in/set-72057594059362942/
for the part I tried to use, which holds the caliper too far from the
spindle.

If you have the correct part, please send me an email at pethier@isd.net
1962 TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1994 Miata C package
pethier@isd.net
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier