California only interest, repeal of rolling smog checks

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: California only interest, repeal of rolling smog checks
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 23:54:35 EDT
Folks in CA, this bill (AB2683) has passed the assembly and looks like it
will pass the Senate shortly unless we get busy and lobby our Senators.  The
rolling 30 year smog exemption will be eliminated and the exemption will be
fixed
at 1975 and earlier.
It would be in your best interest to go to www.leginfo.ca.gov and find out
who your Senator is and asked him to stop this nonsense......Trucks and SUV's
are the problem, not old cars!!
Please pass this on to any other car list you belong to.
Terry in Oakland