Re: Lurking Mode

To: BritshIron@aol.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lurking Mode
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 10:37:23 EDT
In a message dated 7/31/2004 6:57:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
BritshIron@aol.com writes:

> There
> was someone that gave plenty of advice, I think it was Ray Gibbons...sadly I
> think he passed away a few years ago.

Yes, Ray unfortunately passed away very suddenly while undergoing a fairly
simple procedure at his own hospital....some years ago.  I even called the
hospital in Vermont to find out what had happened.  They were all in shock too.
saved a lot of his witty repartee in a file, if anyone is interested I can
forward a copy.....Ray and his Bugeye, Kermit, was a major contributor of humor
to the list in the old days.

It was nice then when were all in one lump instead of being scattered to the
marque winds..........

Terry in Oakland