RE: british-cars-digest V1 #672

To: "'Richard Feibusch'" <rfeibusch1@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: british-cars-digest V1 #672
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 20:42:35 -0500
I'm here as well.  It just seems when I have something to say, I tend to
just put it in the Healey list, or the MG list before I sold the B.  It's a
shame, as I know that there are good general purpose British car topic
emails that are getting sent to only one of the individual manufacturer's
list and not to everyone.

To me, the ability to browse other areas is the biggest advantage of the
forum format.  The lack of ability to download and go and keep your own
archives on you computer are the mailing lists biggest advantage.

I look forward to Mark's comments, he runs a great service here.

Patton