TR4/5/250 Luggage Rack Bracket

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4/5/250 Luggage Rack Bracket
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:09:21 -0400
Oh great list(s),

I bid on & won an e-bay auction recently for a luggage rack for my TR250.
The type that does not require any drilling to install.  I'd planned on
having it rechromed and I got it for a good price.  I verified that the
brackets were included & they were pictured on the auction page as well.

It was shipped via UPS & it turns out the driver side mounting bracket is
missing.  The nut & bolt were in the box, but not the bracket.  There was a
3" slit up one edge of the box & perhaps it came out there.  I've been in
contact with UPS & they're going to have the local guy check his truck, but
I'm not counting on finding it.

Does anyone know of a source for the bracket or perhaps does someone have
one used?  I'm not planning on buying another just for one little bracket.

Thanks,

Todd