Re: 1962 Anglia Starter Solenoid Urgently Needed - here's a

To: "Bob Hamilton" <hamilton@accesswave.ca>,
Subject: Re: 1962 Anglia Starter Solenoid Urgently Needed - here's a
From: "Robin Berens." <rberens@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:54:57 -0700
The picture is unclear.  If this is just a simple solenoid to get high
current to the starter without going through the ignition switch,  and you
don't mind not being "original" you can use a solenoid that is used in
Ramsey Winches, I don't recall the part number but any Ramsey dealer can run
it down, single acting NOT double acting (which will be much more
expensive), or Warn Winches as used in the 8274 winch.
Robin Berens