RE: turn signal circuit

To: "John McEwen" <moparrr@shaw.ca>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: turn signal circuit
From: "Don Mathis" <don1@mailstart.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 13:46:24 -0400
John,

The next question is did you get the 2 prong flashers or the 3 prong
flashers.  Can you suggest a circuit for one side?  I hooked a battery
charger to a light. Then I connected a 2 prong flasher to ground and to the
light.  I used a clip lead going from ground to the flasher. The flasher
seems to drop all of the current through the clip lead to ground and it got
awfully hot.  (I'm a mechanical engineer and just barely believe in
electricity so please have patience with me) I'm not sure how to set up that
circuit.

Thank you,

Don Mathis
don1@mailstart.com