(Note Quite?) OT - new Mini mailing list?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
From: Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 20:04:15 -0600
I'm not sure if the new Mini is judged to be a LBC or a LGC, but I figured
I'd ask here.  Anyone know of a mailing list appropriate to them?  I saw a
suggestion on the team.net website that perhaps the current
mini-list@autox.team.net list should cover them, but I've been unable to get
to the list archives to check some postings and gauge interest.  Also,
strangely enough, googling for "mini cooper mailing list" or "mini cooper
email" didn't turn up anything promising.  I did find some web forums, but I
want the messages delivered.  I don't want to have to constantly visit a
website.

Any feedback appreciated,

Skip Montanaro
tr250