Someone looking for EnFo parts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Someone looking for EnFo parts
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 09:45:41 -0800
A few years ago I saw a rather nice Anglia in a Carls Jr. parking
lot. Since I used to race a Cortina (Foocar) I stopped to chat with
the owner.

I just got a call this morning from him. He still had my card!

His name is Russ Russel, he's about 70 years old, is living in
Redding, helping his brother build a house and now has two
Anglias. One has the Pinto 1600 and a 3.51 rear end, and it's still
too low geared for him. He's looking for a Cortina automatic
transmission (though I'm kind of surprised that 4th speed on the
Anglia isn't straight through), though I suspect a taller rear end, or
a 5 - speed might do him more good. Are there any 5 speed that are
bolt-ins?

His other Anglia is a roller and he's looking for a full driveline for
it.

I've already given him phone numbers for Doug Milota and about an 8
year old phone number for Mike Drouin, the two guys I know within a
few hours of Redding that have a sufficiency of English Fords.

Russ doesn't have email, but his cell phone has unlimited long
distance on the weekends. His phone number is 707-291-0312, and if you
have any leads on solutions to his problem, give him a call.

   Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.