Shipping from the UK ?

To: "British-Cars@Autox. Team. Net" <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Shipping from the UK ?
From: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:14:47 -0800
Hi all :

I'm looking for suggestions on the best/cheapest way to ship a fairly large
but not too heavy item (soft top frame for a Stag) from the UK to the US.  I
know this topic has been done before, but I unfortunately didn't save the
posts myself and I can't seem to find them in the archives.

Speed is not of the essence, but I would like to have reasonable odds it
will get here, maybe even some insurance.  (Especially since it appears that
FedEx has just lost my rebuilt Stag diff.)

TIA
Randall
59 TR3A TS39781LO daily driver (sidelined for OD transplant)
63 Sports 6 HB7826LCV rustoration project
71 Stag LE1473L daily driver