Club Badges

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Club Badges
From: Bob Tescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 13:04:23 -0500
Hi folks:
Ive added a couple of regional Sports Car Club badges to the collection
and was hoping there might be some help in inentifying the badges.

1. Old Dominion Sports Car Club: Blue background with rebel flagin
center over black and white checkered background. I assume Virginia, but
what town?

2. TASC: Oval badge with white background and black tired wire wheel at
left. Yellow letters TASC across the middle.  I sort of assume  ...Auto
Sports Club--but what T word and from where.

Thanks for any help in id'ing the badges.

Sincerely
Bob Tescione
mogman@rpa.net