Re: OD parts (was Triumph TR gauges)

To: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>,
Subject: Re: OD parts (was Triumph TR gauges)
From: "Fred Wescoe" <fredwescoe@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 23:46:20 -0500
There is a place in Dayton, Ohio called Orphan Auto.  It is in old war type
buildings.  The guy who owns it, goes around the country buying up NOS stuff
in old warehouses and dealerships.  I bought a matched set of 6 racing
pistons, in the original factory carton, a complete set of bearings, head
gasket and a few other items and paid $150.00 bucks for the stuff.  The guy
has no catalog of his parts but he has a ton of them in trailors and
buildings.  He does have the old parts books and can look everything up you
might need.

I fully restored my 62 Healey, MK II, BJ7 and it has been about 5 years
since I went to his place so give him a try.  I would have to look long and
hard for his info and you jusr might get it thru information.  If not let me
know and I will look.

Fred Wescoe