Re: MGB spinon filter adapters

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgx@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB spinon filter adapters
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 15:26:26 -0700
The only filter adapter I could get today was the one where the filter
points up. It's kind of frustrating because I'm pretty sure I've got
one like it someplace in my pile of parts.

For example, I was able to find a spinon adapter for series A
motors. An oil filter mount that will bolt to the fender, but nothing
that works with the B motor. I also found a weber DGV that a friend
asked me to sell for whatever I could get. A new set of brembo rotors
for the B (now mounted on the B).

I was half tempted to have a combination garage cleaning and swapmeet
some time.  Help me clean out my shop and I'll be willing to make good
deals on most of the goodies that have been collecting dust and
sheltering spiders for the past mumble years. How many spare HS4s does
a person with only on MGB really need after all?

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.