Re: For your next club newsletter!!!

To: <rfeibusch1@earthlink.net>, <morris@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: For your next club newsletter!!!
From: "Chris Bailey" <ferrarilover@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:04:58 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
Since no one helped me remove myself from this list I've put in filters t=
bounce it back on a continous basis to your list.=0D
=0D
CB=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
=0D
From: Richard Feibusch=0D
Date: Friday, April 19, 2002 05:33:57 PM=0D
To: morris@autox.team.net=0D
Cc: riley@autox.team.net; mg-t@autox.team.net; british-cars@autox.team.ne=
t;
british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net; John Voelcker; ehvo@hotmail.com; Joh=
Quilter; vtr@autox.team.net; tvr@autox.team.net; triumphs@autox.team.net;
tigers@autox.team.net; spridgets@autox.team.net; spitfires@autox.team.net=
;
rolls-bentley@autox.team.net; morgans@autox.team.net; mini-list@autox.tea=
net; mgb-v8@autox.team.net; marcos@autox.team.net; healeys@autox.team.net=
;
mgs@autox.team.net; alpines@autox.team.net; marcos@autox.team.net=0D
Subject: For your next club newsletter!!!=0D
=0D
Club Truths . . . . . . . . . . .=0D
=0D
The Tater Club=0D
=0D
- Some people never seem motivated to participate, but are just content t=
o=0D
watch while others do the work. They are called Speck Taters.=0D
=0D
- Some people never do anything to help, but are gifted at finding fault=0D
with the way others do the work. They are called Comment Taters.=0D
=0D
- Some people are very bossy and like to tell others what to do but don't=
=0D
want to soil their own hands. They are called Dick Taters.=0D
=0D
- Some people are always looking to cause problems. It is too hot or too=0D
cold, too sour or too sweet. They are called Agie Taters.=0D
=0D
- There are those who say they will help, but just never get around to=0D
actually doing the promised help. They are called Hezzi Taters.=0D
=0D
- Some people can put up a front and pretend to be someone they are not.=0D
They are called Emma Taters.=0D
=0D
- Then there are those who love others and are always prepared to stop, l=
end=0D
a helping hand. They bring real sunshine into the lives of others. They a=
re=0D
called Sweet Taters - They make a great club or organization!=0D
=0D
Cheers,=0D
=0D
Rick Feibusch=0D
Venice, CA=0D
=2E

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/gif]