Re: U/K shows

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: U/K shows
From: "FRANK UNDERWOOD" <funder77@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 10:13:25 -0500
Fred,
Why limit yourself to the major autojumbles? I would lust after the
opportunity to attend either or both for that matter, the Goodwood Festival
of Speed (held  September14-16 and having over 100,000 people attend!),  and
now my mind has gone blank on the second event Silverstone[late August]?[
both have been shown on Speedvision. ( of course now known as Fox's Speed
Channel a.k.a. NASCAR) of which we probably will lose the better programming
that we have come to love] but the grand daddy of them all as far as
autojumbles go is the Beaulieu event that was held on the 8th & 9th of
September, 2001 and if I recall, is held annually this time of year.  more
info:  www.beaulieu.co.uk
hope that this helps some even though I'm no a UK lister!
cheers,
Frank
59 Ford MKII Consul Lowline convertible
Atlanta GA USA (well sort of...)