Re: stuck clutch

To: "Don Mathis" <don1@mailstart.com>, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: stuck clutch
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 14:59:25 -0800
>with the engine not running. If he starts it in neutral, he can't
>depress the clutch to go into 1st. I think I have heard of fix's

   Put the car in 1st or 2nd gear, depress the clutch and start it...MAKE
SURE you have plenty of room to in front of the car in case it does not
break loose.  I have heard of them not breaking loose that way but I have
never had any problem.

    The fact that it is in gear with the clutch depressed will probably
break the clutch loose before the car even starts.  Have I said this
already ? MAKE SURE there is plenty of room ahead of the car for him to
drive without crashing into something.

         mike

~~~~~ I'd rather be sailing and  ~~~ .oooO  Oooo.  ~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike Rambour                                   (    )  (     )
Bug Writer er...Programmer                \   )   (   /
      mikey@b2systems.com                  \_)  (_/
If you want to learn more about the ULTIMATE BRITISH sports car,
then take a look at   http://www.singercars.com/