New here

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: New here
From: Cyril Stanton <cystanton@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:07:16 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all,
   I'm new here.  Got this list from a friend here in Albuquerque.  My real
name is Cy, but my "handle" is Basil (as in Basil Fawlty).  I have been in love
with LBCs since childhood when I was taught to drive in a 1960 Jaguar XK150 FHC
that a friend of the family owned.  I bought my first LBC in high school.  It
was a 1967 Jaguar EType coupe.  I sold it 27 years ago when I joined the Air
Force.  Recently, by accident, I found my old car and its current owner and it
is still in great shape! I currently own two LBCs; a 1976 Triumph Spitfire
(with dual Webbers) and a 1967 Jaguar EType Roadster #1E13333.  The Jag is
currently undergoing a complete restoration.  I have owned it for over 20
years.  Also, as if the world needs another message board, I recently started a
message forum (several forums actually) called British Car Forum.  Would love
to have some of you check it out at http://www.britishcarforum.com I have
several forums for different Marks and also several general auto-related
forums.

Cheers,
Basil