A 1977 MGB for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: A 1977 MGB for sale
From: DMorgan571@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 18:15:36 EST
I am David Morgan, I'm the President of the Tallahassee Streetrodder and I am
posting this for a club member that needs to clear out some inventory.  He
has a 1977 MGB - British Racing Green, Black top, Tan interior, new tyres,
chrome luggage rack mounted on boot lid, original wheels, runs great, looks
sharp.  Call or e-mail Ron for the price and more information at (850)
386-8216 or rkt@nettally.com.

On a personal note - I'm in need of a steel bonnet for my 59 Bugeye just
about anywhere in the southeastern United States would be great.

Thanks and keep the postings going great reading

David "there is no replacement for displacement" Morgan
1935 Ford
1959 Austin Healey Bugeye
1962 caddie
1968 Mustang