Cars in Santa Clara

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Cars in Santa Clara
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 19:45:18 -0800
Hi,

Someone posted the other day about cars at a lot in Santa Clara, CA that had
been donated to charity. I went by there today to see if there were any
Triumphs. Here's what I found....

Cortina 1600 automatic
Jag XJ6
Jensen Healy x2
Sunbeam Alpine
Rolls Royce
AH Sprite RHD

All except the Jag and Roller are pretty rough, the Sprite had no steering
column or winshield, and one of the Jensens was kinda smashed.
Also, it seemed like some of the cars were owned by different entities so
the contact below may not have info on everything.

If you're interested contact:

Denise Welden
Fleet Car Consultants
2256 Lafayatte St.
Santa Clara CA 95050
Ph: 408-492-9300

Please don't contact me about these cars as I really don't have any interest
in them. Just wanted to pass on the info.

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Herald
'63 TR 4