V6 info needed

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: V6 info needed
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:22:18 -0500
Can anyone help Allan out.

He sent me an email, below, looking for info.  I assume that he is looking
for both historical and parts info.  I'm not sure, but I'm thinking it
might be the Capri eng.  Anyone have anymore info?

TIA

John

---------------

"Rose Siwek" <rosiwek@lineone.net>

I have A ford V6 and I can't find anyone else with a engine like it .  It
has the water pump on the side of the timing cover dizzy at the front and
has a Wade Supercharger on the top.  The engine is VERY fast I have it in
my spint boat ( 13 ft speed boat that has a water pump for it's drive ) the
engine is quite happy at 6000 rpm , it has good oil pressure 50 lbs. I
think it is a old engine.  I used to run a V8 rover injection 190bhp but
the ford is faster I have been told it's a R.S. german import but I don't
know, it could be anything.  Can you help me in anyway please  I am
thinking of selling it to buy a 350 chevy.

 I have now foind some engine number's on the side of the block  702F
6015AA  there are also the number's T8  and  9L5  can you tell me anything
on can you put me intoucch with anyone please I live in England U.K. and
the engine is a V6 that's allI known.

 thank's ALLAN.

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org