xmas greetings

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: xmas greetings
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 06:08:28 -0500
Well listers it's the time of the year when we all give thanks for the many
blessings we have had for this past year and for wishing a happy and
properous new year to each and everyone, well I join in this happy time and
would like to add that the very fine people on the list do this all year
round, giving, sharing, helping, caring, and somehow always seem to be
there, yes we all have a lot to be thankful for and to the many fine people
out there in LBC land, my most sincere thanks for caring.  "FT"