Re: 1973 MGB colour?

To: "A. B. Bonds" <ab@vuse.vanderbilt.edu>
Subject: Re: 1973 MGB colour?
From: Phil <jello@ida.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 18:52:11 -0700
Limeflower paint, only available in 1973.  I think it was replaced by Tundra,
which is a similarly puke colored tint.  I have my copy of the original MGB out,
and it lists the following paint colors for 1973

Black
Teal Blue
Harvest Gold
Limeflower (green)
Green Mallard
Blaze (orange)
Black Tulip (dark purple)
Damask Red
Bronze Yellow
Glacier white

The paint codes listed for limeflower are:
BMC/BL code BLVC 20
Ault & Wiborg/Berger/Gipglos 28668
ICI 7968 (?)
PPG/Ditzler (US)  44448
Dupont (US)  30010
Glasso/Rinshed Mason (US)  6658

Anyone else need color info???  I've got the book out.

Phil Bates
'67 MGB - british racing green (as original) GN.29