Items For Sale

To: <British-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Items For Sale
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 12:51:08 EST
Hi all,

Sorry to bomb, but I have a good deal to pass on to someone who just might be
in need of what I have to sell....

I have a few loose items left over for sale to the first taker(s).  A very good
deal on some brand new items that I acquired from a liquidation sale.  They
were purchased as part of an "as is - new" collection of items, some of which I
needed, and now I'm selling the rest.

Fluke 87 Series true RMS, auto ranging, hand held digital multi-meter retails
for $350 - I'm selling for $120.  Manual and leads included.

Extech insulation tester model 380360.  Handy for testing appliances, motor
windings, generator, etc....  Retails for $200 - I'm selling for $80.  Manual,
leads, and vinyl case included.

Fluke model 51 digital thermometer.  Used with "J" or "K" type thermocouple.
Comes with "K" type thermocouple (temperature range of minus 328F to 2498F) on
four foot cord.  Reads in degrees C or F (switchable).  Retails for $155, I'm
selling for $60.  Manual and thermocouple included.

Extech true RMS hand held digital multi-meter model 380285.  Retails for $200 -
I'm selling for $80.  Manual and leads included.

Prices include shipping in the U.S. on a first come first serve basis.

Scott Helms
Trmgafun@aol.com