Re: Parts for TR6

To: vanmiddl@kcmetro.cc.mo.us, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts for TR6
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:40:02 EDT
In a message dated 10/11/00 6:31:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
vanmiddl@kcmetro.cc.mo.us writes:

<< I have a 1974 TR6 and would like to replace the fresh-air vents on the
 dash from the ones that "flap open and closed" to those that use a twist
 knob in the center.  If anyone has two they would like to sell I am
 interested.

 Charles Van Middlesworth

Try these guys Charles:

Antelope Foreign Dismantlers
8634 Antelope North Road
916-723-3951

Take highway 80 east towards Reno.  Get off at Antelope Road.  Turn left over
the freeway.  Continue north. At the forth stoplight make a right on Antelope
North Road.  The yard is about a mile down on the right.

They have a lot of Brit cars but I wasn't looking for Triumphs when I was
there...they didn't have any Mayflowers!!  Most of their wrecks are badly
weathered so finding an interior part thats isn't is not likely.
cheers
Terry