Re: looking for MGA block/engine

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: looking for MGA block/engine
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:17:52 EDT
Marcus, I just saw one yesterday in a junk yard in Sacramento.  The have a
60's Magnette in there in not too bad shape...pluse an Austin (don't remember
which model) which used this engine.  supposedly the Austin was driven into
the yard.  They don't want to part it out yet.  Its on Antelope Road in
Roseville and is some bodies Foriegn Car dismantlers...sorry I didn't record
the name.
They also had an Isetta body there and a Alfa Guiletta parted out.  Large
numbers of MGB's and Midgets....a very interesting yard.
Cheers

TATerry
Oakland, CA

TATerry