Bad PARTS from Moss WAS Bad "RUBBER" Parts from Moss

To: "J.E.A.Rich" <jear@rmi.net>
Subject: Bad PARTS from Moss WAS Bad "RUBBER" Parts from Moss
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:38:32 -0400
Maybe I haven't expressed these comments on this particular list, but as long
as the masses support the suppliers who sell these inferior parts, they are
going to be produced.

This is just another by-product of the masses demand for low, lower, lowest
prices for parts.

Reject these Taiwanese parts if you receive them.

Ask the supplier where they are made when placing an order.

Support the smaller retailer, rather than the Home Depots and Walmarts of the
LBC world.

These large retailers sell too many substandard/unusable parts.

If you want an Asian car, buy one! Don't convert a British car!

I'm still burning from the "rebuilt" gearbox I got from **** that wouldn't stay
in gear, that they wouldn't take back, and that they couldn't tell me what make
and model the gearset REALLY came from!

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT