Need More Advice

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Need More Advice
From: TJAZZED@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 14:07:04 EDT
Hi Listers
Well I pulled the trans this weekend (thanks to those that gave advice yes it
was indeed a one "person" job.  = )
    In trying to remove the retaining bolt on the clutch operating shaft
fork, I broke off the bolt stopping further removal of the clutch operating
shaft.  Anyone have any ideas on solving this problem without cutting the
shaft?  I have already ordered a new shaft & fork/bolt but don't have a die
grinder to cut the old shaft.  I would also like to replace the shaft
bushings and need Ideas on how to do this having a limited tools collection.
TIA
Tony
63 tr4  ct18730