Re: Stainless Steel Brake Lines

To: mikey@b2systems.com
Subject: Re: Stainless Steel Brake Lines
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 15:10:46 -0700 (PDT)
Mike,

Lots of places sell brake line by the roll.  J.C. Whitney, for one.
For better quality stuff you might try one of the after market
performance car outfits.  JEGS sells copper plated terne coated line
in 25' coils.  Terne coating is a mixture of lead and tin.  Their web
site is at www.jegs.com.  You can order from them on line or request a
catalog.

I have an Aircraft Spruce catalog at home.  I'll check on the Bundy
line for you tonight.  Lots of neat stuff in their catalog, BTW.

Roland