Reply...............

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reply...............
From: "Dana P. Henry-TRF" <70471.1433@compuserve.com>
Date: 27 Jan 95 16:28:30 EST
       Your first question delt with the retaining clips for the 1975 TR6
door locks.  Can I safely assume that you have removed the inside door panel
to work on the locks?  That is obviously the easiest way to get to them.
Once you do that it become a matter of using a needlenose plier to reseat
them around the lock cylinders.  The easiest thing for me to do is to insert
the lock into the door skin hole and then install the clips.

       The plastic rain curtains do protect the back side of the door panel.
Actually you can use any plastic or vinyl sheeting to solve the problem.

               Hope this helps you out, if not, please feel free to call our
tech. line at 814-446-4491.

               Good luck!

                                                       -CHEERS-
                                                       ^^^^^^^^