RE: Of Bimmers and Bond, James Bond

To: "Agustin de la Calle" <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu> (Return requested)
Subject: RE: Of Bimmers and Bond, James Bond
From: "JOERGER Mark D" <Mark.D.JOERGER@state.or.us>
Date: 27 Jan 95 10:51:20 -0700
Agustin de la Calle writes:

>Mark,
>I hope you didn't mean that JB was driving a BMW motorcycle in the Never
>Say Never movie. It sure was some much lighter (weighted) bike! BMW bikes
>are not well suited for acrobatic parts such as those stunts.

Yes, I do mean a BMW bike.  Someone may have to go rent the video to check
up on this, but I used to ride an R69s BMW and recall my own amazement at
the choice of two-wheeler for Bond.  Can anyone verify?

Britcar content:

Came across a picture of an early 60's Britcar identified as a "Deep
Sanderson".  Anyone know of such a vehicle?