Re: copper brake lines, radios

To: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Subject: Re: copper brake lines, radios
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 13:17:10 -0500 (EST)
Brake lines:

I would like to add that as a cheap tool to make good looking bends in
the brake lines a beer bottle or similar round thing does a great job.
I was a little afraid to fold the lines in one ugly point and never be
able to fix that again.

It's more fun if you try first with a couple of beers - er... bottles I
mean. (Of course)

Prost and Cheers,

        Gus

Agustin de la Calle                     '71 MG Midget (red)
Boston, MA                              '88 Toyota 4Runner (V6)
delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu
                                        work: (617) 632-4754
                                        fax:  (617) 632-4393
                                        home: (617) 522-8471