TR4 seat covers

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 seat covers
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 11:37:35 -0500
        I don't really understand what difficulty you are having
with your seat covers, but it sounds like you can't get the cover
to slip over the foam well.  A friend of mine used a really neat
trick to stuff the foam back in in my sofa cushions when I restitched
them.  She took a dry cleaning bag (a garbage bag would work too) and
put the foam in it.  She then held the open end of the bag around the
end of a shop vacuum which compressed the foam to about 1/10 of
original size.  Once the foam was back in the cover, she easily able
to rip the bag out.

William Woodruff                woodruff@engin.umich.edu
Ann Arbor, MI