Temp(I hope) Hiatus

To: British-Cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Temp(I hope) Hiatus
From: Bwfox@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 12:14:21 -0500
Sorry to say I have to take a temporary hiatus from the Digest.  The AOL
charges
are killing me, and until, and if ever, I find a new job in the industry with
net access,
will have to live without my daily dose of Brit Stuff.  I will keep the AOL
account
as it is invaluable for job hunting, but will drop of the Digest for now.

Worse yet, may have to sell the TR to keep the mortgaged roof over our head.
(My SO has her priorities all wrong).

Will miss you all, reading the Digest was, most of the time, the high point
of that day.

Cheers,
Barry W. Fox        Bwfox@aol.com            65 TR4A

P.S.  I did send the required (I hope) message to majordomo.