RE: TR 6 frame repair

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, adoherty@mail.sas.upenn.edu
Subject: RE: TR 6 frame repair
From: bender@guid2.dnet.ge.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 95 08:06:56 EST
        Adam,
                A couple of days ago you wrote asking about TR6 frame
        repairs.  My system was down, and I didn't hear the responses.
        I have a similar problem.  The frame is bare, some repairs were made
        but now I'm thinking maybe I should fix those swing arm suspension
        points.  What did you find out about frame repair sections and the
        best way to replace them. Your help is appreciated.
                                Bob Bender