Kroils not Coils

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Kroils not Coils
From: Paul McBride <pmcbride@hooked.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 19:37:55 -0800
SOL,s
Over the weekend, Larry Snyder, Stan Fickes, and Greg Meboe
were discussing the penetrating oil " Kroil". We used to
use this stuff at work, but I hadn`t seen or heard of it
for many years. You guys can correct me on the following
info, but I did some digging and came up with this:
Kroil is produced as "Kroil" or "AeroKroil" the latter
the one I am familiar with. It is made by Kano Laboratories
in Tennessee, Phone is 615 833 4101. I called them and they
dont have any distributors, but you can order direct from them
with no minimum order restrictions.
paul mcbride