Re: Bizarre weather and Kermit

To: cak@dimebank.com
Subject: Re: Bizarre weather and Kermit
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 08:59:52 -0500 (EST)
Cak,

I think it's impressive that they are selling indeed a device that
dehumidifies even better than a 100W lamp. Hats off.
My question: is the price reasonable and can it compete with the one of
the lamp? How much is it?

I have an interest in knowing such a thing, since I have my lbc under a
cover outside in this moist jet stream here in New England and I wasn't
sure how to explain my neighbors the light (100W) under the cover at night.

Cheers,
        Gus

        Agustin de la Calle             |       voice:(617) 632-4754
        Harvard Medical School          |
        Dana-Farber Cancer Institute    |       fax:  (617) 632-4393
        44 Binney Street, D1040         |
        Boston, MA 02115                |   delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu
        U.S.A.                          |