British Car Clubs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Clubs
From: "Warren A. Beatty" <wbeatty@jaguar1.usouthal.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 00:00:16 -0600 (CST)
Dear SOL

Forgive a new subscriber if this thread has been beaten to death.  I am a
member of the South Alabama British Car Club.  We are a relatively new
club (< 3 yrs).  We are always looking to "network" with other clubs
throughout the world.  Please drop me a line (is that what we call them
on the net?) so we can get our club on your mailing list and vice-versa.

We currently have 75 families in the club and are growing steadily.  We
have the usual representation of British cars, and some unusual ones like
a Berkley (motorcycle engine).  We put on a (relatively successful) car
show each October and draw upwards of 100 cars each time.  All in all,
it's a lot of fun.  We would like to see what other clubs are doing so we
can possibly expand our activities.

Thanks for your help

Warren Beatty