BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION announcement etc

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION announcement etc
From: Richard Burger <MAINELY_MG@delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 1995 20:39:40 -0500 (EST)
Just wanted to let folks along the net know that the corporate offices
of the BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION will be closed from 15Feb to 26 Feb
as the entire staff (Ginger and I) visit children and grandchild
in East Grinstead in the UK.  The machine will still pick up and
the fax will remain on line.  We will get to people immediately
upon return.
        Also I will be coaching baseball again this spring(if we
have one in Maine) therefore it may be early evening in April and
May before I get back to you if you contact us.
        Thanks for allowing us to get the msg out.
Dick Burger
the BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION
207-945 6823
fax 207-945 3518