Austin Healey rebuild BN4 100-6

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Austin Healey rebuild BN4 100-6
From: Fisher-Tommy@ophthalmology-po.ophth.uiowa.edu
Date: 13 Jan 95 09:07 CST
          HELP

          Starting to put together '59 AH 100-6 that I bought in
          pieces.  Does anyone out there know where all the particular
          bolts and screws go in the rear and front fender bolt
          packages put together by Victoria British for this car??
          Shop manuals I have are not too specific....This will not
          be a concourse auto but instead have _MINOR_ customizing
          done (paint colour, interior colour, carpet choice, 3000
          motor plant and transmission...etc.----no spoilers, air dams
          or painted flames on the hood).  Any help in this would be
          appreciated in that all I recieved from VB was an assortment
          of bolts and screws.  ((seems like I'm similar to the aliens
          that put together Capt. Pike in the original Star Trek
          pilot--know lmost where all the bits go, what they are
          supposed to look like, but don't have all the finished
          details))  I am putting this beast together for my wife to
          drive  (really so that she will allow me to continue to
          restore my first love a '61 1/2 E-type coupe .............
          Series I   SN #.....441).
          Please reply to    tommy-fisher@uiowa.edu

          thanks a bunch
          FIsh