Aston Martin DB6

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Aston Martin DB6
From: Vintagemg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 23:14:45 -0500
I have located a 1966 (?) DB6 Coupe (I think they called them Saloons) with
many weeds growing up about it.  Four flat tires, paint flaking off, and an
interior that is seen a number of years of water damage.  I spoke with the
owner's daughter who informed that it was parked (towed to its present
location) in 1987 after a shop destroyed the brake master cylinder .  I have
thoughts of purchasing this car, and possibly converting it to a vintage
racer.  Anyone have any thoughts on, 1) the viablility of this project
2) what the DB6 might be  worth.

Jay Nadelson
VintageMG@aol.com
1960 MGA