More sad stuff in Bay Area junkyards

To: fisher@avistar.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: More sad stuff in Bay Area junkyards
From: Daren Stone <Daren_Stone@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 95 14:32:01 PST
Text item: Text_1

Hello all,
        Over the Holidays a friend & I traversed Klauer's Pick your Part
on Commercial avenue in San Jose. To my friend, untrained in Brit car
spotting, they were invisible, to me it was a darn shame they were
there.
    The date was last Thursday, (12/29), and we saw ....

-A TR250; no head, gauges or interior. Body straight.
-A MGB-GT. Orange w/black interior, complete down to it's trim rings.
    Paint still shone, looked like it had been driven in there.
-Late model Spitfire. All there, condition somewhere between MG & TR.

    We also made it over to E & H on Trade Zone in Milpitas, where we
saw what I believed to be a Fiat 1500 Roadster. Twin cam, single
downdraught Weber, sad shape, but even sadder that it was in the bone
yard.
    Hope everyone had a happy and safe Holiday season, and that Santa
brought you all you wanted.

                    cheers-
                            daren