BMC Works AH Rally pix

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: BMC Works AH Rally pix
From: RLDesign@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 03:09:55 -0500
I have a couple of scans (I say this looking towards the drawyer of my other
desk where approx 7.5 million floppies reside) of publicity photos of big
healeys in action. As I recall, there is a shot of the Morley twins on the
'59 alpine and one of the works 3000s splashing through the '65 RAC. Also,
somewhere I have some shots of period (ie. 60's) SCCA races featuring
Healeys, most of them from the local (Seattle, WA) area. None of these have
any restrictions of reproduction.

Seeing as I'm fairly new to this list, is (b) there a site somewhere for me
to post these if (a) there's any interest. Also this assumes that I can
figure out how to get them there using AOL's rather anemic internet
abilities...