Thanks - and how about a

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks - and how about a
From: "Dana P. Henry-TRF" <70471.1433@compuserve.com>
Date: 20 Dec 94 17:36:58 EST
 #: 13124 S0/CompuServe Mail  [MAIL]
     19-Dec-94 10:07 EST
 Sb: Thanks - and how about a Name?
 Fm: INTERNET:Mr_Matecko@ccmail.afmea.af.mil

Sender: mr_matecko@ccmail.afmea.af.mil
From: <Mr_Matecko@ccmail.afmea.af.mil>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 94 08:54:49 CST
Encoding: 903 Text
To: 70471.1433@compuserve.com
Subject: Thanks - and how about a Name?
content-length: 875

     Thanks again for your support!!!!!! :-)

     The Alamo MG Association is a 140 member group of MG
     enthusiasts centered in San Antonio TX.

     Last year we provided you with free advertising in our award
     winning newsletter in exchange of some merchandise (we
     raffle it off).

     This year, you provided similar support, and we'll continue
     to provide you with advertising.

     Two requests:

          A new ad.  Our current ad is the "94 Best Year Yet.
          Need a proof of what you'd like me to use in '95.

          A name.  Would like to know a point of contact, so that
          if I have questions, or want an update ad I know who to
          ask for.

     Thanks,

               Mat Matecko   home (210) 658-8070
               mr_matecko@ccmail.afmea.af.mil

Mat:  I'll refer your communication to Ron Mabon in our publications
department.  He should be contacting you in the next few days.  He takes
care of the ad layout end of the business.  Please keep in touch with me
with regard to the other club promotion and event-type of thing.  Thanks for
the kind words!  Have a great holiday!!

                                               -CHEERS-
                                               ^^^^^^^^