Waxoyl????

To: Scott <72154.1433@compuserve.com>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Waxoyl????
From: "Dana P. Henry-TRF" <70471.1433@compuserve.com>
Date: 20 Dec 94 17:36:27 EST
 #: 13106 S0/CompuServe Mail  [MAIL]
     18-Dec-94 18:48 EST
 Sb: Waxoyl????
 Fm: Scott [72154,1433]

TRF,
Do you have a readily available kit for Waxoyl, as it is called in
England??  I get "Thoroughbred and Classic Cars" Magazine from England
delievered to me here in the states, and they always say that you should
Waxoyl the car, but I have never seen anything here in the states for
Waxoyl.  A nice kit would have the pressurized wand-type squirter and
the waxoyl, with refills available.

How about "Hammerite", which is a paint-type product, I believe, which
the people always use on rear axles and stuff.  They say it converts
surface rust into a black surface and prevents future rust.  Is any of
this true??

Thanks for any info or products you could offer.  I'd buy these things
if I could.

Scott Peterson, Whitinsville, MA.

Scott:  We do handle both products.  If you're interested, please give our
order line a call at 800-234-1104.

                                               -CHEERS-
                                               ^^^^^^^^