TR2-4A DCOE manifolds

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR2-4A DCOE manifolds
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 94 13:41:37 -0800
I was just talking to the people at TWM Induction, in Goleta CA.

They claim to be the only company in the world currently making Webber DCOE
intake manifolds for the TR four cylinder used in TR2 through 4As, & Morgans.
They provide the manifolds sold by TriumphTune in the UK.  In case anyone is
interested, I thought I would pass along their phone numbers.

TWM Induction

805-967-9478

FAX 805-683-6640

They include all the linkage parts & soft mounting kits.

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards